venerdì 27 maggio 2011

Dear you..

Don't ever hate yourself. You make me laugh when I feel like crying. Just texting you or talking to you on the phone transforms my crappy day into a blessed one. Laughing with you makes me feel happy and it makes me forget everything that's going on. I love you and I will always be here for you. I can't make the pain stop but I will always hold you in my arms when it hurts the most. I can't make your life suddenly perfect, but I can always listen to you and pray with you. I am a better person because of you. Through everything that's going on in my life, through everything that's going on in yours, we have become better friends and better people. I will never forget the blessing you have been to me. I have had many friends but you are so much more than a friend. Don't ever stop laughing like this. You are so beautiful the way God made you.



Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.








3 commenti: